Friday, June 22, 2012

Microphone

okay, you know the shure SM58 stopped working after 2 weeks (Brown Sugar). I went back to the guy and said it stopped working and he replied tough luck. So i contacted him again and said I was sending it to Shure for them to check it over and if it turns out to be fake I'd get ebay on to him. he refunded. I still have it.
I rang shure uk and they charge £25 to check them over. They could sell me a new one for 37% less than retail plus £12 post plus the post my end and the £25. a bargain....not. So i bought another red5 Audio condenser but the model up from the one I already had. Its an RV8. Thats been on the Starting over recording and the new train wreck one (with the RV6). they sold it £20 cheaper cos i had an RV6 already
I'm conidering the SM58 copy £40 as i like the easy way i can hook it up without a stand. We will see.

2 comments:

  1. So the guy sold you a fake - I'd report him anyways - maybe somebody else wont get stiffed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not too impressed with shures charges

    ReplyDelete